How to check    your pmkisan    account in 1 minute

On August 9, under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the Modi government at the Center had transferred two thousand rupees to farmers' account electronically.  This was the installment money which was transferred to the farmers' account.  The Modi government transfers Rs 6,000 every year in three installments to farmers' accounts to increase their income.  If you too are under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and you also want to check whether money comes to your account or not, then you can find out by looking online.

    Check your pmkisan account

 1- First go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.

 2-Here on the right side you will get the option of 'Farmers Corner'
 Step 3: Click on 'Beneficiary Status' option here.  A new page will open here.

 On the new page, choose one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.  Through these three numbers you can check whether the money comes to your account or not
.Fill in the number of the option you have selected.  Then click on Get Data.
 5- After clicking here you will get information about all transactions.  That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
 - You will also find information related to the sixth installment. See video for confirmation

            Hindi                     translation
केंद्र की मोदी सरकार ने किसानों के खाते में प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि स्कीम के तहत 9 अगस्त को दो हजार रुपये किसानों के खाते में इलेक्ट्रॉनिक माध्यम से ट्रांसफर किये थे। ये छटी किस्त का पैसा था जो किसानों के खाते में ट्रांसफर किये गये थे। मोदी सरकार किसानों की आय बढ़ाने के लिए हर साल 6,000 रुपये तीन किश्तों में उनके खातों में ट्रांसफर करती है। अगर आप भी पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना के ी हैं और आप भी चेक करना चाहते हैं कि आपके अकाउंट में पैसे आये या नहीं, तो ऑनलाइन देखकर पता लगा सकते हैं।
    चेक करें अपना pmkisan खाता
 1- पहले पीएम किसान (PM Kisan) की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट https://pmkisan.gov.in/ पर जाएं।
 2-यहां आपको राइट साइड पर 'Farmers Corner' का विकल्प मिलेगा
 - यहां ‘Beneficiary Status' के ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें। यहां नया पेज खुल जाएगा।
 - नए पेज पर आधार नंबर, बैंक खाता संख्या या मोबाइल नंबर में से किसी एक विकल्प को चुनिए। इन तीन नंबरों के जरिए आप चेक कर सकते हैं कि आपके  अकाउंट में पैसे आये या नहीं।
आपने जिस विकल्प का चुनाव किया है, उसका नंबर भरिए। इसके बाद 'Get Data' पर क्लिक करें।
 - यहां क्लिक करने के बाद आपको सभी ट्रांजेक्शन की जानकारी मिल जाएगी। यानी कौनसी किश्त कब आपके खाते में आई और किस बैंक अकाउंट में क्रेडिट हुई।

 - छठी किश्त से जुड़ी जानकारी भी आपको यहां मिल जाएगी।

_____________________
_____________________
Related searches
PM Kisan list
pmkisan.gov.in new list 2020
PM Kisan Aadhaar link
PM Kisan Helpline number
pmkisan.gov.in status ap
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 status
PM Kisan App
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 status 
How do I check my Kisan payment status?
How can I check my PM Kisan beneficiary status 2020?
How can I check my beneficiary status in Kisan?
How can I check my Kisan Yojana online?
How do I check my Kisan payment status?
How can I check my PM Kisan beneficiary status 2020?
How can I check my beneficiary status in Kisan?
How can I check my Kisan Yojana online?
How do I check my Kisan payment status?
How can I check my PM Kisan beneficiary status 2020?
How can I check my beneficiary status in Kisan?
How can I check my Kisan Yojana online?
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍